When we have been in relationships for a while the romance seems to dwindle and both parties in the relationship think that the other should be more romantic. You read so often that the man should be the romantic one, and maybe 50 years ago this would have been so but this is no longer the case. Think back to when you first met. The first dates, wining an dining, making an effort to look your best, breakfast in bed, long weekends having frantic sex. Don?t you wish it was the same? Well I bet your partner also does. Instead of waiting for him to make the first move (after all we know how slow men are. No offence guys) YOU take the lead and add a bit of romance into your relationship.
Here are ten ways to show off your romantic side.
1. Pick up the phone: Give him a ring while he is at the office just to let him know that you are thinking of him. Or if you are confident with phone sex tell him what you are going to do to him once he gets home and in turn what you would like him to do to you.
2. Fill the stocking: Men love sexy lingerie just as much as women if not more. Let him know how much you want him by getting out your best knickers, team them with a pair of fishnets, stilettos and seduce him tonight.
3. Feed his heart: You know the old saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!" Well you better believe it because it works every time. Get out the best china, set the table with candles, put on some soft music and prepare his favorite meal. You won?t even need to think of dessert because this is where he will become romantic and sweep you of to the bedroom.
4. Flirt: When was the last time you actually flirted with your partner? Go out in public (to dinner, to a party or nightclub) and try it. It will boost both your egos and bring back those old feelings of lust for one another. Think like a single person and see what happens.
5. Bedroom boudoir: Set the mood in your bedroom. Clear out all the clutter, change the bed linen (bring in some silk sheets perhaps) and fill the room with scented candles. Stand a bottle of your favorite bubbly in some ice, lay your sexiest lingerie on the bed and keep a box of his favorite chocolates near by. This is also an inexpensive way to give your bedroom a new look.
6. Use toys: If you want to add some spice to your love making then what better way than to introduce some props. We are not talking about 12" dildos (unless you want to, that is) it can be something as small as a silk scarf or as daring as vibrators. Your man will need never be asked to make an effort again.
7. Watch a flick: Rent a romantic movie, order a take away, get out a bottle of your favorite wine, take the phone of the hook turn out the lights and snuggle into each other on the sofa in front of the TV. The romantic flick will soon have the two of you in the mood for love.
8. Love letters: Leave him little notes in his pocket, on his pillow, next to his mother anywhere that he will find them that will give him a nice surprise.
9. Kiss him all over his body? slowly
10. 3 little words: Tell him that you love him at least once a day. This will keep the love there even if you haven?t always got time to express it, those 3 little words is all that you need.
Vacancy - Business Acquisition Executives M/F Oct 20, 2018